Monday, May 12, 2014

Ask John Reno The Eviction Attorney

Ask the Attorney

The Landlord Protection AgencyThe Landlord Protection Agency® presents John Reno, Esq., a highly experienced Landlord - Tenant attorney based on Long Island, NY.

John Reno also does Mortgage Loan Modifications (Nationwide).
(Mention The LPA for a 10% discount!)

Dear Mr. Reno:
My tenant installed wall to wall carpet over my hardwood floors I clearly told her I was not funding carpets. She is being evicted for non payment of rent. She is refusing to pay now because she says take the cost of carpets out of what is owed. I am afraid of damage if she rips them out. What are my rights as landlord?

A: The question is "what are my rights as landlord" Answer, same as any landlord. You can evict for nonpayment. You can deduct damages to the floor from the security. Any questions?

If you have a landlord tenant problem you'd like to ask a question about, please feel free to e-mail me your question.
Submit a landlord / tenant question for Mr. Reno
Please try to keep your questions as short and to the point as possible.

Read more from John Reno, Eviction Attorney


  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  2. Nice to share your information I really like your blog. If you find same related blog or Long Island web development just visit today.