Sunday, October 19, 2014

Landlord Newsletter + Quick Landlord Tips

As someone who has experienced more than my share of tenant problems over the last 35 years, I've been helping other landlords achieve wealth and happiness through the use of The Landlord Protection Agency forms, various tools, such as tenant screening, tenant reporting annnd whenever there is a great service or opportunity or product available - that will benefit you greatly.... I want YOU to know about it!

I hope you'll join me in a Live Webinar for landlords on Collecting Rent owed to you by former tenants! If you have unpaid rent money out there being enjoyed by your ex-tenants, I think it would be worth your time! Webinar is free! Details below!

"Go for it, Rock!" - Tony the Loan Shark from "Rocky"
http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Are-we-on-for-Tuesday----Quick-Landlord-Tips-.html?soid=1105372833860&aid=d8A98oUqbKk

No comments:

Post a Comment